Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's a Small World Afterall!



I threw some words in the blender and just posted my (other) blog, "Every Step of the Way," on MS Digital Daily. You can read it here.

I'll be posting links to articles and blogs I've written here, so come by and flip the switch on the blender any time.

Like what you see? Then PLEASE...register to follow my blog (on the right hand side of the screen). It's fast, easy and so much fun! :-)

Like it so much you want to talk about it? Leave a comment! It makes me feel that I'm not alone, and I love your feedback/comments/suggestions...and yes, even criticism, if it's presented in a I'm-only-telling-you-this-for-your-own-good way.

Speaking of reading and writing...author and humorist Jill.Conner.Browne. will be a special guest at my bookclub tomorrow night!!! She's just a ton of fun and she has graciously agreed to come hang with us, and talk to us about her book, "American Thighs."

I've had the chance to meet so many authors since becoming a member of this club...starting at "Girlfriend's Weekend," (a whole other column, I promise!), when I met Pat Conroy and his daughter, and several other awesome authors. A couple of weeks ago I met Neil White, the author of "In the Sanctuary of Outcasts." He and his wife joined a group of us for dinner at Bravo! and as a future creative non-fiction author, I learned so much from him.

I'll be putting more words in the blender tomorrow...I've got deadlines looming on several articles. Yippeeeee!!! There's nothing like making money while you're wearing your pajamas!

Blessings to all who read this!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment